Saturday, April 24, 2010
Little B's First Post!
Here I sit, 26 weeks pregnant with the little one to come, and I couldn't be happier. My family and I went out for a few errands and then to the river for Sam to fish and Jake to play and Mom to watch :) I love spending time with my boys like this, makes for a relaxing and easy time to think and reflect on just how wonderful my life is and continues to be. I can not believe that she will be here in not too much longer, even though there are days where it feels like it will be forever! We are really cherishing this time together as our last two-some time...It really is sinking in for both of us, in a good way :) She is moving enough and kicking hard enough that Sam has been able to feel her, which are times I will always remember....Laying in bed or on the couch in blissful silence as we feel our little one wiggle at us. We don't talk a lot during this time as I think we are both so amazed at what is actually happening that there are no words for that moment. Each day that goes by is one more blessing as I feel great and she is growing away, happy and healthy! We can't wait to meet our Little Miss Sunshine :) Here are some recent photos...I am so happy to have a new camera to capture this special time! Thanks Mom and Dad!
Thanks for reading, and I am promising myself to keep updates coming and lots of pictures! I just noticed Jake managed to make his way into each photo....haha, what a guy : ) Take care, we love you all and will post again soon! Happy Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Keep 'em coming y'all. I can't WAIT for this!
ReplyDeleteSo looking forward to visiting soon.....Take care....Love You
ReplyDeleteThe blog is great. Cannot wait to see you both.
ReplyDeleteI can read it! Thanks for sharing, I love your family. Wishing you all many, many days filled with sunshine.
ReplyDeleteIt is so great to be able to read your blog and feel a little of your hapiness... it's such a wonderful thing, a baby girl on the way! I feel so lucky that Geert and I will be seeing you in June - when you're girl will be a little older, you should come to Belgium, so she can eat lots of chocolate :-)
ReplyDeletetake care, x Hadewijch
So glad to see your blog! Such a great way to document this experience and share with family and friends.
ReplyDelete